About Me

My photo
I'm a little bit crazy, a lot creative, mostly funny, and sometimes just dang tired. I am a re-located Texas Girl who followed the love of her life in his career to the NW Arkansas area. I love doing custom work for you and I dabble in most anything creative: photography, painting, writing, singing, etc. Since 2008, I have been focusing on painting on canvas, but after adopting a little girl the paint spilled over to clothing so you will find that here as well. I also enjoy photography and writing. I founded Bold Acrylic Artists of NWA to meet other talented people in the area -- and did!

10/25/2008

Fall in Northwest Arkansas

Fall has always been my favorite time of year, even though in North Texas, only one or two trees actually changed colors and that wasn't until Christmas time. My romance with fall likely has something to do with having a November birthday, but it is also because I love the rich jewel-tone colors that blanket the landscape, the crisp rustling of leaves under my feet, and of course, dressing up in costume for Halloween. This morning was clear and cold, promising more color changes before all the leaves fall. Witnessing a true Fall (and all four seasons for that matter) was one of my main motivators for agreeing to the move to NWA and I am finding it is all I had hoped for. I hope these photos will give you a little taste of fall as well. Now, go jump in some leaves!




1 comment:

  1. What beautiful photos, Julie! Amazing that a blog of photos speaks volumes.

    ReplyDelete